Call Us - 011 028 9594 Email Us - email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
By using this site you agree to these terms
• Sound and lighting provided is what is deemed necessary for the event by Ginistic Entertainment.
• If the venue management requires the noise levels to be lowered or for the sound to be switched off
completely due to the rules and regulations of the venue, Ginistic Entertainment is not to be held liable.
• Ginistic Entertainment is not liable for any power outages or power failures and request that if backup
power is required it should be provided by the venue or client.
• The Ginistic Team requires a designated area to setup equipment for operation. In the case of an outdoor
event the area should be sheltered from acts of nature and as much as possible and cordoned off
preventing unwanted personal. The team will require a table and power source.
• Ginistic Entertainment will not be held liable if acts of nature prevent us from carrying out our service.
• Ginistic Entertainment reserves the right to cease service if any form of violence or danger presents itself
to the property and employees of Ginistic Entertainment and will not be held liable.
• The client agrees to be liable and reimburse the affected parties if any damage is incurred to the property
of Ginistic Entertainment or the property of the venue if caused by the client, guests of the client, venue
staff or Ginistic Entertainment staff.
• The client agrees that in any and all circumstances, Ginistic Entertainment and its employees will not be
responsible for indirect or consequential damages.
• If the client wishes Ginistic Entertainment’s services continue after the allocated time, a fee of R700 per
hour will be required in advance at the start of each hour over the allocated time of event.
• These terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws
of the Republic of South Africa and all disputes, actions and other matters in connection herewith, shall
be determined in accordance with such laws. Failure to enforce any provision of these terms and
conditions shall not be interpreted as a waiver of Ginistic Entertainments rights, nor shall such failure in
any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of these terms and conditions, nor prejudice our right
to take subsequent action. If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or
unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of the terms and conditions, which shall remain in full
force and effect.
• By paying the booking deposit, the client acknowledges to have read, understood, and agrees to the
terms and conditions stated above.
• In the event that a last minute booking is made without a deposit and the services and fees associated
of Ginistic is accepted by the client and if for any reason the client wishes to cancel the booking the client
will be invoiced 15% of the quote as a cancellation fee.
•All correspondence with client whether it be by telephone conversation or email is recorded and kept in
the case of any query and conflict will be made available only to our attorney to be brought forward.